Trinimobile has been REOPENED? HUH

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Doing a search on trinispice.net i found trinimobile.bbfr.net and i was like wtf did i not delete this site. So i went on it and its still functioning apparently the hosting company did a recovery and the site came back online so guys if any of you all have any post and content you want to save or bring across here please do some now. And if you want to see the site one more time please be my guest because i will have to delete it again :nono:

You have to what lol dig it huh, the forum has been opened up back since jan the 16 2010.

I could recall Coo3ni having the most post on Trinimobile those were the day lol

MY BABY BACK! OMG Lol ......... wait my picture that i posted up still there wtf...
* runs to remove it before everyone sees*

What about bringing back our allies from trinimobile, we need out crew back
Cool3ni
death365
KillaCam
Digi-Movil19
jns0987654321
kill3r
We need back these fellas.........

Yep i was thinkin abt that but i remember i used to have them on my old facebook but i dont have that anymore so i lost them...can anyone get in contact with them back ?

Back