Trinidadian Couple

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
A Trinidadian couple had only been married for two weeks. (ALL THE LOVE)

The husband, although very much in love, could not wait to go out into town and party with his old buddies. So he says to his new wife "Honey, ah comin back now..."
"Whey yuh goin chunkalunks...?" asked the wife.
"Ah goin by the rum shop, pretty face. Ah goin tuh drink ah beer."
The wife says to him, "You want ah beer mah love?" Then she opens the door to the refrigerator and shows him 25 different kinds of beer brands from 12 different countries.
The husband doesn't know what to do, and the only thing that he can think of saying is, "Yah dahlin...but the bar....yuh know nah...the frozen glass..."
He didn't get to finish the sentence, when the wife interrupts him by saying, "Yuh want ah frozen glass puppy face?" She takes a huge beer mug out of the freezer so frozen that she was getting chills holding it.
The husband, looking a bit pale, says, "Yes, tootsie roll, buh by the bar dey have those hors d'oeuvres that does taste real good...ah eh go be long, ah comin back now. Ah promise. OK?"
"Yuh want hors d'oeuvres poochi pooh? "She opens the oven and takes out 15 dishes of different hors'oeuvres. "But sweet honey...by the rum shop... yuh know nah...the swearing, the dirty words and all that...
"Yuh want dirty words cutie pie?... HERE, DRINK YUH f@wckin BEER IN YUH MUDDA-arse MUG AND EAT YOUR KISS MEH arse SNACKS, BECAUSE YUH EH GOIN NO f@wckin WHERE! YUH HEAR MEH, YUH MUDDA cyat, ASSHOLE!!"

AHHAHAH i hope you don't be link that to me when we marry lol, a man have to suck rum you don't know that lol

admin said:
AHHAHAH i hope you don't be link that to me when we marry lol, a man have to suck rum you don't know that lol

lol..i doe see d point in goin to d bar wen yuh hav everything at home an more..

Back