Trini Mentality

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sky22

LV

Please Give Your Thoughts On This Photo I Print Screened Off Facebook

[attachment=0:3bek9u7l]narr.jpg[/attachment:3bek9u7l] or view it here if its blurry ..

[hsimg:3bek9u7l]http://s12.postimg.org/jrybk4oct/narr.jpg[/hsimg:3bek9u7l]

Attachments

• narr.jpg
    narr.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 160
Sorry i really can't make out anything its too fine and blurry.

LOL yes i read it..Its on Trinidad Express Facebook page..some people in Trinidad clearly have no brain and reading skills whatsoever

admin said:
Sorry i really can't make out anything its too fine and blurry.
Yepp same here, but i would think it's the basic trini that makes a dotish comment that sparks some outrageous argument and spands into the minds of the most immature , ignorant trinis!

Malala made a comment about how our lush mountains and landscape reminded her of her home in the Valley of her country..However, the TNT Express headline was " T&T reminds me of home" ..People without reading the article, commented saying that she insulted us and why she ain't go back home and they cannot believe PM bring she down here etc. etc.

This amazing woman is a God's Gift! She fought for equal education for women in her country and because of that, went through hell and nearly lost her life! She is an example of what we should all be doing, which is standing up for what is right even if it means going against the norm! That's how we bring about change..I am glad she came down here and PP actually did something good for a change. These are people we need for us as a country to change our hard headed trini mentalities. The only thing i did not like was that she didn't have a public speech or forum because i would of loved to go..Such an inspiration for young women

Back