Trini Food Hot Spots

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Well all know in our areas and around Trini, there are many food hot spots..Some places we travel a long distance but it's totally worth it in the end ..care to recommend some?

Been loving Pollo Tropical around the Savannah these days. Their Garlic Sauce is out of this world and prices are very reasonable. There's also a wide variety to choose from & a Nice dining area. When i'm not in the mood to dine in at any fancy restaurants this is where i come to get my food fix

Hahaha any doubles stand in central, South and east is a hot spot for me lmao

Irie bites ariapita avenue, love their jerk pork but the quality and quantity when down alot this year, but still and great place to try.

Star City chinese restaurant in my home town of Longdenville... Steam chicken, Chunky Veg and Noodles = Win!

Star City chinese restaurant in my home town of Longdenville... Steam chicken, Chunky Veg and Noodles = Win!

heard about star city already! never tried them though! anytime i taking a pass up there will definitely try them if they recommended!

I actually love Long Du better which is across the road from star city..Their food don't smell fresh and it's very tasty..

I actually love Long Du better which is across the road from star city..Their food don't smell fresh and it's very tasty..

Everyone's taste buds different... But first time i tried their food i ordered pepper chicken, noodles and chunky veg... The box they gave me the food in literally mash up... They took the hot chicken out directly from the wok and it caused the sauce everything to leak out the box making it weak and it was everywhere... Definitely turned my mind from eating there ever again... I had to rush home... Take that saucy box out the bag and put it on a plate... It taste alright though...

Yup everyones taste buds are indeed diff. And as for doubles places sauce in charlieville tastes really good

I know some people going to say KFC and Trini fry chicken because those are their favorite foods but other than that one of the best roti shops I ever tastes in Cleve's roti in Tabaquite. Lol I must big up my area.

Japs roti shop in longdenville use to be one of the best but as of late they really lost their quality... Edges of the roti stiff stiff... Normally they would have nice and fluffy roti... Now i go by a lady in Point Pleasant Park and order my roti in advance... She does make it exceptionally well... And it taste bess!

welllllll since topic of roti come up

Krishenda's Roti in charlieville, she does make a bosssssssssssssss pepper roti!

then it have the famous Highway Roti shop, which holds my heart when it comes to Roti!

Hosein's Roti Shop is another boss place with nice crispy Roti at the edge, but fluffy light goodness on the inside,

but the best Roti will always be the Roti my Naniji does make for me!

Not really an outside roti lover because to me, the best is always home made by my mommy .

I love to try out new restaurants ...some of the best i have come across so far is :

Jenny's Wok - South
Valpark Chinese
Kaizan Sushi - Movie Towne POS
The Lure - Chaguaramas > Expensive As F! Great ambiance with an ocean deck and containment area with big fishes

Sushi I never had that before.... I don't even understand what the big rage is about with it

Sushi I never had that before.... I don't even understand what the big rage is about with it

I can see why you would think that but Kaizan Sushi is known for their other Asian specialty food as well and not just mainly sushi..I don't eat sushi

I've been to mor vino/mor sushi as well as Texas de Brazil. Both very good service as well as food. Loads of Chinese restaurants have good food, but a few stand out. Not many restaurants with Creole menus though. But I can recommend people stay very far from Hollywood grille. Food is horrid and service is at best toilet worthy.

wow , i feeling shame lmao i honestly hate restaurants, im more of a anywhere anytime kind of person , so food once it good, is anywhere and anytime it lashing!

Trinispice Delights...main road tabaquite for breakrast, lunch and all other delights...country style cooking....going to b a hot spot soon

Back