Trini Fails

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Post em up here ! I'll go first ..This was taken in Grande

28l9abq.jpg

I'm sure it wasn't meant to be so far apart but it looks like " TIN TING"

hahahahahaha ah weak study he pay money for the sign and the spelling offf hahaha

You never know what he really mean yes. This place lol.

I once saw a painted wall "RE PAR OF"

On the back of a car windshield "BF GOODB*TCH" (supposedly Goodrich)

Always seeing people with 911 inspired Turbo badges on their 4 bangers lol.

There's a building with "Engineering Works" painted on one side and "Engineening Works" on the other. I haven't seen it in a very long time but I remember it being repainted and they kept the spelling lol

There's a building with "Engineering Works" painted on one side and "Engineening Works" on the other. I haven't seen it in a very long time but I remember it being repainted and they kept the spelling lol

Only in Trinidad hahaha

Lol i have some more to post up . There are plenty around guys ..try and take some pics and post it up for us to see !

WIll try but its hard to do so while behind the wheel , never know when Police actually doing their work.

I had taken pics years ago, have no idea where they are now lol Anyone remember when Hazel Manning made "breakfast-es" infamous?

People putting Ford FX4 OFF ROAD decals on Navaras. Lots of them around.

Biggest fail goes out to TRINI FRIED CHICKEN. Big posters outside their place in Montrose but everytime you go they always changing their minds. One day is 3 piece of chicken for 25 and the next week is 2 for 25...they can never settle for one thing and customers are always complaining about this.

Attachments

• received_1416551195321142.jpg
    received_1416551195321142.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 13
I had taken pics years ago, have no idea where they are now lol Anyone remember when Hazel Manning made "breakfast-es" infamous?

LOL believe I do. It was the talk of the town for sure!

As for Trini Fried Chicken they aren't the only ones who do such. McDonalds has a poster with two pieces of chicken, fries and a Coke. When you go to ask them at the counter its one piece the other is just to show you options.

Burger King has a double stacker on their menu which looks great from the macro lens but when actually put into perspective (seen in person) it's a very small burger.

The biggest fail is KFC never have whatever they say on special. It always finishing.

Last edited:
Trini Fried Chicken has now come on the market and has not yet established themselves big as KFC or Burger King and they already messing up. That's the Trini Way. Do you know in America anyone can sue them for misleading advertisements? Just like a case years ago when a lady Sued Dunkin Donuts for Not having Sleeves on their cups or the "caution: hot liquid" .

The laws there protect the consumers. We here are treated poorly at the will of businesses because we do nothing about it in most instances. Its threads like these that get attention when its taken to a large public scale. Only then do we see redress.

Trini Fried Chicken are operating like typical Trini businesses. I hope they get their act together before they lose too many customers.

Misleading customers seems to be a trend of Trini businesses. Food business especially! We should post pics of advertised products vs. what you really get lol

Back