Trini Car Wash

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Car Washes - Very convinent for the busy
It is affordable for a wash as some places have them as low as $40
You can get different treatments done professionally e.g Buff, Polish , Shampoo

But recently, there are been talks about a certain company opening automatic drive thru car washes around Trinidad. Whats's your take on that?

On the other hand . What good car wash places can you recommend for someone looking to get their car wash in your area?

In my area i can recommend Triangle Car wash In Longdenville, Chaguanas. The owner is trustworthy, friendly and knows what he is doing. For years now i can leave my vehicle by him even overnight and expect it by my house in the morning personally delivered. They are very professional in their work .

Drive through car washes aka swirl-o-matics. They are the worst thing for your paint, if swirl marks and scratches bother you, forget about automatic car washes.

In my area, there is Choon's, on Xavier St. in Chaguanas where they do everything from steam cleaning to underwashing. I do my underwashes there as I do not have a lift and they do a good job. I cannot remember what the price. Will note it next time I get a wash done.

Nice t know about these car wash.Well i have my own workshop and also wash the car myself in my garage.I am mechanic by profession.I learn some new tips from these car wash services.I like it.

We all learn something new everday ..

Swirl-o-matics i will never trust ! Yes i am sort of lazy only when it comes to washing my car but i will never wash it there as grime and dirt etc can stick onto the brushes and damage your vehicle. My brother used the one by Peakes a long time ago and it left some minor little scrapes ( hardly shown) on his car.

I also heard regular use can dull your vehicle after while.

We all learn something new everday ..

Swirl-o-matics i will never trust ! Yes i am sort of lazy only when it comes to washing my car but i will never wash it there as grime and dirt etc can stick onto the brushes and damage your vehicle. My brother used the one by Peakes a long time ago and it left some minor little scrapes ( hardly shown) on his car.

I also heard regular use can dull your vehicle after while.
It induces surface marring and swirl marks into your paint from trapped dirt and debris . This can really leave your paint looking old. The same effect is produced from improper washing at home as well.
Modern clear coats are a bit too soft IMHO. (Kia gets my vote for hard clear coat)

Yeah i am also learning some new tips which i,m not knowing previously so its useful thread for all who are related to automotive field.Nice sharing i got on this thread.

Back