Transparent Pool Table

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
g1.jpg

c9ac8666542062b3d7ed51049cfacd2e.jpg

7a4bceb8065f39350594d3919d30c7f1.jpg

"The G1 glass top pool table from Australia-based Nottage Design is an incredible fusion of modern styling and new technology. Featuring a patented transparent resin playing surface called Vitrik, the G1 plays just like a felt-topped table, only with a toughened glass top replacing the standard slate surface. According to the designer, the G1 creates a “stunning floating on air effect as the balls glide smoothly and quietly.” This unique glass pool table also incorporates an integrated ball return mechanism within its modern metal frame.

The transparent pool table concept was devised by Craig Nottage as part of an assignment during his final year of industial design courses at the University of South Australia.

We’ve got to give Nottage props. This is the most forward-thinking pool table we’ve ever come across. Priced at $39,900 Australian dollars (U.S. $25,150), the G1 glass pool table is also priced in line with many of the other top custom pool tables on the market."
http://www.ballerhouse.com/2009/02/01/g1-the-worlds-first-transparent-pool-table/

THIS REALLLL FRIGGIN KOOOOLLL!! RYAN PLZ BUY THIS FOR MY BDAY

lol admin hahahaa like u goin into some debt for the wifey. but yes this is cool concept i wont mind havin this in my pad.

$25,150 i can't even come close to that, these days i scrunting these days

Back