Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Now ppl, ah doh even know where to start with this.... Transformers 2 is offically the must-see, kick-a$$, feel-good, bad-a$$ movie of 2009. Trust meh ppl.. nothing aint beating that for the year. Man i got laryngitis from screaming my head off in the cinema. If you haven't seen it yet...well you're in for one hell of a movie. I totally got my monies worth. I am definitely goin to it at least six times. This movie blew the first one out the water.. This juggernaut of a movie has already passed 60 million in its opening day!!! There is no competition from other movies, so the coast is clear for this movie to rake in big money.
You have never seen the Autobots get on like how they're movin in this movie.. They're absolutely brutal. Man Optimas Prime kick some serious A$$! Bumble Bee kicked A$$, RC, Acree....(going crazy) ppl. GO SEE THIS MOVIE NOW!!! :Yea: :Yea: :Yea: :Yea: :Yea:

god...i wanna c thiz movie SOOO BAD!!! i kno 4 a fact iz gonna b AWESOME!!!

Wayys people now who every see it don't spoil it for me eh, but i real wanted to see it bad and thank god that karina did not see it as yet because she would be blabbering her mouth telling me everything and spoiling it for me hmm

OMG!!! it was badddd!! lol *drool @ megan fox......*bawls @ sandsucking robot and ...oh wait..ah cyar bust spoilers... lol...
admin, karina go see it NOW lol

i hate dat 1 of my friendz hav seen it...i had 2 threaten 2 kill him if he told me nething bout wat happened n it...

Na RauCous i did not see it as yet but i hearing people saying that optimus prime died, which is shit again i mean first megatron dead now this, if people followed the animated series it never happened, but again its the movies, don't get me wrong i love the first movie and will love the second but i don't like when a movie is based on a animated series and stray from its originality of the story line

Three weeks now and Trincity cinema sold out when i go.... Its depressing .... Hope to catch it this weekend...

Wow i just love this movie. i really like the ending when Optimus prime got the power from the old Auto Bot i forgot his name i think is Jet Fire and he turned into this amazing Machine. I also like the graphics and drama and i like the two little rat bots lol the twins that keep on fighting they were kool .

transformers-20090130-twi-2.jpeg

image5109966.jpg

ResurrectedOptimusPrime_article_story_main.jpg

I didnot get to see it on big screen but It was worth it...Saw it online and dam it , it was good....

How every body getting to see it but me i real sticking lol, better go and get a pirated copy i fed up wait i need to see it now

Ice age was really funny but not like the last one thou i slept away like a quarter of it . its really kool i like the little dinasours that the fireking thought was his babys lol you gotta see it

Back