Trade Forex Online & Make Money

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I'm sure you have noticed on the google ads about "Trade Forex Online & Make Money"
I want to know if this is really a legit business Forex i know western union's sign says Trade Forex underneath, but is it for real?

OMG first i thought this was spam... It's real. It's short for foreign exchange, but i don't know nothing about economics... you have to know and predict markets well to be successful in this, I mean really really well.
Even though there is FOREX (the big FOREX) is a company with programs are automatic and buy and sell based on certain thresholds. Like every investment there are risk, but apparently FOREX has free training i dunno if it is really "FREE" lol.

If you do a search for it their are alot of other site that use this forex thing and making it into a scam, I do believe some sites are true while their will be fakers among them. But to be truthful i'm not going to try this out its too fishy to me maybe someone can correct me here

Trading on the FOREX is a legit business. Market Traders Institute offers training in the field locally. There are also ads on the local radio stations. So it is legit. But like everything nowadays, there are risks... So if one does decide to get into trading on FOREX check out the local institute.

Has anyone tried them out? This maybe something good to invest in if i had some money.

Back