Too Flashy!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Hey folks ah looking to buy ah lil ride. Was up and down today. Thats why i was kinda infrequent on the forum..anyways went to look at one today, the car lookin really bess eh..but it have some 17" Chrome rims on it. Dam de car looking good. But where i living, de car hav to park on de road. And it have some dudes who..well...leh me jus say, dey hands ah lil touchy! I kinda braksin to buy it in a way. Next ting i leaving to go to work and some fella come and hold me up with ah gun an rob meh!!! :Throw:

Dude thats the life, and if it have people by you like that and it have 17'' inch Chrome rims they going to rip that off. I don't know what to tell you because you have your money why should you not buy what you want and enjoy life without fear but their are people who will want to take it away from you. You can buy it but make sure you put measures to secure it, add alarms and secure the rims lol

I hear yuh on that one dey admin. Ah feel ah go buy it to..will up load a pic of the car in a moment.

You know alot of people trying to better themselves and buy things that they work hard for but i telling you this not to discourage you but what if they thief the rims, scrape your car you know stuff like that to get you vex, air down d tires i know alot of young wicked fellaz doing them things, just be careful

Ok..here are some pics of the car. Let me know what you guys think?

That car in real good condition (i don't know much about car either) and so far i see nothing wrong with it the body good so how much you getting it for?

The man calling $55,000.00 for it. It working real good an thing...everything in very good condition.

them rims lookin hott but i telling you someting about it go attract them wrong dooers if you park that in d road

Thats a good price for a PCF, you know why the man selling it? it seems kinda odd selling a car car with a number PCF, But it good for the price that if someone says i'm wrong lol

first dat car hot....somebody go take it......is ah nissan...and dem cars does attract thieves like flies on sugar........lookin fuh ah good reliable car go toyota........look fuh ah AE101, or better yet AE111 corolla.......best suspension.......good on gas......parts ez to find in d bamboo......and dey hav good resale value......check trinicars for sale.com ......wen yuh goin to check d car carry a mechanic........buh personally I wouldn't buy dat car.......

thats a nice car...u shouldnt let ppl determine how you wanna live your life man Wispa....your only here for a short while to live your life to the fullest so dont let ppl deter you from doing what you wanna do

odinson said:
first dat car hot....somebody go take it......is ah nissan...and dem cars does attract thieves like flies on sugar........lookin fuh ah good reliable car go toyota........look fuh ah AE101, or better yet AE111 corolla.......best suspension.......good on gas......parts ez to find in d bamboo......and dey hav good resale value......check trinicars for sale.com ......wen yuh goin to check d car carry a mechanic........buh personally I wouldn't buy dat car.......
too late. car bought!! lol.. working real good though! Bought some anti-theft devices to preven it from being stolen. I'm loving it.

Back