To "Dual Sim" or Not

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Now ppl, i've been checkin out some dual sim phones alot on the net lately. And i must admit that I'm tempted to purchase one...but ah lil hesitant still..Can anyone tell me if they're any good? Can you get get parts locally? Do they support java? anyone have one to sell? Wanna try one before I pelt out the cash! Anybody ever use the web browser on one of those? etc...need advice ppl! :Confused:

Well they are real good they do support java i don't know about the parts but i know -Ariyah has one to sell

cool...cool...i wonder if she's tech savvy enough to make a lil video preview and post it for me to see? lol...really wanna try one though!!!

Hmmm don't know about that one lol but i'm sure their are some other guys on the forum who can do these things.

Ok..was online and did a lil research on the dual sim phones. None of them support java. So that means the installin of games and applications are not possible. sucks big time. Gettin videos (MP4, AVI etc) to play in the video player is near impossible. The batteries on these phones a crap. They only last a few months...thats why you get two when you purchase. The advertised camera resolution is NOT the real resolution. 1.3 to 2.0 mega-pixels are really 300 pixels.. The included headphones are almost always crap. and last and not least the phone is really loud even if you low in down.

Well i don't know what you searched for but i know my cos and my gf have a dual sim that supports java and have a 3 mega pix cam on it

Those were prob a name brand phones.i kno som big manufactures adopting the trend. (HTC, LG, Samsung,etc)...not de chinese dual sims that floodin de market. Those phones use propriety os called mtk.. Does not support java..check out chinamobile.com or dealxtream.com to see for yourself.

well i have a dual sim that does not work properly cuz it needs some kinda chip to balance both sims its a global mobile but do not be fooled it have really nice working dual sims out there..i know a man that sells alot anyone u can think of cuz he import them from USA. My bro and dad bought it from him and it works like a charm. Wispa the headphone for mine is kool its made out of copper on the outside so nothing cannot short or be broken or bent ....

-Ariyah said:
well i have a dual sim that does not work properly cuz it needs some kinda chip to balance both sims its a global mobile but do not be fooled it have really nice working dual sims out there..i know a man that sells alot anyone u can think of cuz he import them from USA. My bro and dad bought it from him and it works like a charm. Wispa the headphone for mine is kool its made out of copper on the outside so nothing cannot short or be broken or bent ....
Will be great if you can upload some pics!

Allure my phonie mash up cuz i scotch tape the sim sockets cuz one wasn't holding properly and when i go to take it out i rip out all the sockets and stufff i am sowwie the only pic i have with my dual sim is the topic that i posted to guess which phones are cheaper

Back