Tire Stretching (stance)

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

grimreaper009

LV

ok so was on youtube watching some stance rims and wanted to see how it was done so for others who curious like me here

[video=youtube;aeP9qdXzYMk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeP9qdXzYMk[/video]

I don't like how stretched tires look at all. Then again I'm more of a "beauty in function" kind of person and tend not to like things that make a car less functional. Anyway, if you plan on doing it, just be sure to use good tires.

This is what can happen if you stretch tires
Stretched tires / 'hella flush' look can get you killed!! PLEASE READ!! (Pics inside) - MBWorld.org Forums

And here gives a lot of good info on stretching tires as well as some recommendations for good tires to use.
VWVortex.com - all you ever needed to know about **stretched tires and poke** but were afraid to ask

Just be safe.

Stance is the "in thing" nowadays. Some look good eh, but some are just overly too wide for me.

Lol yea @ dude I'm a iffy person about it also lol ...and @ brotherhood I like how it looks but still have second thoughts about it

People do go for such types generally and i am sure it would be carrying a lot which is the way how things needs to be moving in a direction that works for sure.
What you have said is always supportive with the best understanding of it.

Is this some automated ad?

Back