Tilapia Farming any one tried it?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
So my did started one of his hobby project "Tilapia farming" i really hope it goes well because he's really eager about this. He has over 2000 Tilapia spawning in a different environment and is waiting for his pond to finish so he can transfer them over. He says its just a hobby and its not to sell so i could be catching Tilapia from the pond he made soon ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20140624_181105542.jpg
    IMG_20140624_181105542.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20140624_181140563.jpg
    IMG_20140624_181140563.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20140624_181259699.jpg
    IMG_20140624_181259699.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 204
Waw these look cool man! Tilapia farming has real money in it because they are pretty expensive and alot of people love it including me ...Soo am admin you go call we to make a little cook later down the road eh lol

WTF.... When you was planning on telling me this hoss... I passing by you every week to make cook yes... :D

Yea just waiting for him to transfer the fishes in the big pond, so i will be carry my Shakespeare Rod to do some fishing lol. I feel he will be vex lol (my dad if i do that)

well i have invested in some too admin....and they are growing rapidly...neva ate Tilapia before buh i will soon b having Talipia an dumpling...and sir ROACH...we r building a ranch near our pond so i will pleased to accommodate u guys...real fun down country...any school want to do field trips...i an welcoming that too....

It is really an investment..Tilapia is really expensive and taste good baked :D .. cannot wait to see the finished product ..keep us updated guys

Update to the topic since 6 months of Tilapia farming. Even if we did not caught much of the large ones this is still amazing for only 6 months.
ve5e74.jpg

Waw! Thats so cool admin ! 6 months and you all are reaping the benefits . Just now you all would have so much in abundance to sell

Just now we will see admin or his dad open a commercial classified thread lol.

I think that is a seriously cool hobby. Its one with a lot of creativity and avenues to make a return on investment too.

Can't wait to go and stick in my rod and catch some, Their are literally thousands of them in the man made pond. Its a hobby but an expensive one, i believe he will start selling soon.

Let me know if he sellls, i may know someone who would like to buy some if the price is good.

Call me when you need help catching some fish! Not really keen on cleaning it lol but filleted tilapia can go with so many things!

Back