This Is It !

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

This is it " name given to Michael Jackson's intended concert before he died now media has made a movie out of the clips put together with him and the crew rehearsing for the concert and everything he did. anyone going to see this? i know i am going for sure

I aint see the movie yet. My o-worker saw the movie and heaped alot of praise on it. He said had MJ pull throught with that concert, it would've blown everyone out the water. I'll wait for it on DVD. Not too keen on spending $45 to see it.

True. everyone talking about this in class how it gonna be so sad and kool at the same time to see what the concert wud of been like. i would also wait to see it on dvd not going no cinema

Surprisingly I too thought that it would've made more than it did initially. Anyways, It still the number one movie in North America right now. At least until 2012 comes out.

saw it Tuesday gone...it was good....a MUST see if ur an MJ fan

:D

I hear in the movie people come quite from Australia to dance and stuff for the concert. this would of been a concert people would be remembering and talking about for years.

Back