The PS4 korner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

MangaAddict

LV

PS4 Firmware update 2.0 all new features!

Epic!

[video=youtube;n8j90KcOX64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8j90KcOX64#t=131[/video]

Re: PS4 Firmware update 2.0 all new features!

Omg i just can't wait for this firmware update. Really did taught the playstation 4 out of the box was very vanilla and lacked some of the features the ps3 had, but really this 2.0 update add most of them if not all and alot more, really can't wait.

They just released the Playstation 2.0.17 updated app. It's awesome. Check my next post to get it :happy:

Its been 4 days since i powered on my Ps4 so i was not aware of date of the version release. I'm going to update now.

As you all know last year not many games came out for the ps4 which was worth buying so this a solely ps4 thread

So lets get it started post what games you are currently playing....and leave us a small review and would you recommend someone to buy it and post what new games that a to be released that you done pre-order lol....

I'll start by saying the game im playing to buy is dying light and gran theft auto 5...but not sure if to get the grand theft used or buy it straight from the psn store

I don't own a PS4 but I have played Far CRy 4 on a white PS4 for a few hours. I must admit, the visuals are very impressive and the realistic environment really does a lot for the game.

I recommend Far Cry 4 for anyone who likes outdoors and adventure. Pagan Min is an interesting character, I always remember Crab Rangoon when I hear his name for some reason lol. I especially loved taking over outposts and surprising the enemy, they always seemed to have interesting reactions. The snow was also very interesting, some of it gave me a challenge as there are so many ways to conquer the same mission, gives the game a lot of value since it can be replayed a few times in different styles.

Whether it be stealth, combat or otherwise(that is flame thrower/repair tool burn down type of guy) the game lets you have fun in innovative ways.

Yea i watched it but was afraid to take that plunge as i never played the series b4 even though i hear it has great ratings

March 2015 free ps plus games for the ps4/ps3 had some extras
[video=youtube;k6z42a8yfTg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6z42a8yfTg[/video]
[video=youtube;ZBX1NyX3Md8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBX1NyX3Md8[/video]
[video=youtube;59YkRvKc0p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59YkRvKc0p0[/video]
[video=youtube;cxe9tymcxRQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxe9tymcxRQ[/video]

Far Cry is an excellent series. Far Cry 2 was more simulation like, guns used to stick and you had to sleep to rest etc... Never played 1 but 3 and 4 were totally different and I really enjoyed them, so much so that I would constantly have it on my mind to play the story. I played both completely till the end of the story on PC and Far Cry 3 ran great but Far Cry 4 was a problem. It required me to do some advanced tweaking to get it to run smoothly on my 2gb of video memory which took time vs playing it on a PS4 which just required booting the Ps4...

I've heard a lot of good things about Far Cry, definitely have to try it. No PS4 atm, but the last games I played were Tomb Raider, GTAV, and Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Tomb Raider is the bomb. You'll get sick of hearing me big it up lol 5 stars all the way! Adventure, action, and quite relaxing all at the same time.

GTAV was pretty impressive, but all I do is drive around and try to be a good citizen. And destroy vehicles. lol Graphics were sweet, but other than that there were no notable differences between this and the PS3 version. People who are into the GTA thing to play the game for real would definitely love it.

Assassin's Creed became a new favorite for me. I had heard a lot of great things about it and had never even seen a commercial about it so I was pleasantly surprised when I started playing and became obsessed a little bit lol I borrowed it to play at the time, but I definitely plan on getting a copy for myself when I get back a PS4. Adventure, action, drama, historical themes......amazing. Just amazing. I'm curious about the new one but when I realized they dumbed it down because of the Xbone I was quite discouraged. Couldn't even make it through the trailers. This one however, AWESOME!

Gta v on ps4 has a first person mode which the PS3 version does not have. It also includes more animals and better graphics.

^^^Yea im hoping that game goes on sale.....dont really want to pay 60us for it lol so im waiting patiently lol

I find a "like new" copy expensive for ps3 to start with lol.

I think we need Rockstar to bring back Midnight Club.

Yea people update 2.50 suppose to be rolling out today
"The new PS4 2.50 system packs several new features andenhancements like the option to Suspend/Resume the games by using the PSbutton. Quite a nifty feature to switch from Rest mode and then continueenjoying the game where you left off.
Besides that, you can now backup or restore data like usersettings and game data to an external USB drive. Other improvements includebetter Social connect features and more accessibility options.
After the update, you will also be able to set automaticinstallation of the system updates. The games running at 60 frames per secondalso get Remote Play and Share Play on the supported devices."

yea lol cant wait to give it a test run and its a long weekend progress going and be minimal lmao

I was expecting you to say because its a long weekend progress will be maximum hahaha.

As you all know the next big game for ps4 will be Batman Arkham night and as such sony will be releasing a limited edition ps4
"It is the final installment of theBatman: Arkham series by Rocksteady Studios. The release date for the game is scheduled for June 23, 2015. To celebrate the release, Sony announced a new limited edition bundle with custom artwork that ?pays homage to the epic series.?
The Limited Edition Batman: Arkham KnightPlayStation 4 Bundle will be available for $449.99 and it includes a Steel Grey PlayStation 4 system chassis with a custom Batman: Arkham Knight faceplate, a matching DualShock 4 wireless controller in Steel Grey and the Batman: Arkham Knight game. Sony is also selling a standard edition of the Batman: Arkham Knight PlayStation 4 Bundle for $399.99, which includes a PlayStation 4 system, a DualShock 4 controller in Jet Black and the Batman: Arkham Knightgame. The digital pre-order for Batman: Arkham Knight is available on the PlayStation Store starting today"
BatmanBundle1.jpg

Sounds and looks good to me! Its a close call between the white or this steel gray though.

I love this gray. Wouldn't mind if it was a bit darker though. Batman is a man of the night. Darkness is good lol

Back