The Port-Of-Spain Corporation should feel ashamed.

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
To the Port-Of-Spain Corporation i'm totally ashamed and disgusted at you all, from the Superintendent to the C.E.O you all have no dignity. The article post by the Trinidad Guardian concerning a municipal police officer George Maharaj hurts me.

Please read the article here.
http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2016-08-02/injured-municipal-cop-still-waiting-pension-gratuity

George%20Maharaj.jpg

I know this man personally and he is an outstanding officer, works hard made a difference where he worked. This man got injured whilst on duty damaged his spine, the medical board deemed him medically unfit for duty and let him go. You would expect he would get his pension, gratuity, NIS and even some support to cover his medical treatment but from this Port-Of-Spain Corporation not one flying fuck was given.
It appears that in this country if you are a hard worker and excel at your work, no promotion or gratitude will ever be given but if you are a slacker and corrupt officer you get all the rewards.

You all tell the man within a few months and its been years now but if it was your friend your co workers you all would have process it in no time.

To the Port-Of-Spain Corporation i urge you stop giving this man a "Run AH Round" Its been years please do what you all are getting paid to do.

Sigh.
People work and give service and basically their life to their country and get nothing in return.

Back