The Original Madman

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Lorenzo

LV

Take a look at this and tell me what you think. This man might be mad but he's not stupid. To be honest, he has more common sense than most people out here today.

[video=youtube;9D1vJJxHfW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D1vJJxHfW8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Would love to see the video bro,but unfortunately the link is invalid, tried it on my laptop and phone and doesn't work

Can you please try linking once again?

I think he's partially insane from drugs maybe. He's still intelligent though, lots of mad people are smart, seen that a lot.

Kinda uncomfortable to watch when he only holding his private area lol .

Homeless people are not to be underestimated. Some have gone a little 'loose' due to personal problems such as "wife died, wife cheat on them, husband threw them out " etc. Sometimes they have no where to go and other times, they cannot deal with life. They just cannot comprehend and heal like most people.

Some of them on the other hand, have gone a little crazy due to education and studying. It's usually a nervous problem . There are two homeless people in the chaguanas area that have gone crazy studying . One was a professor and the other was a university student many years ago.

There is a program in POS where they pick up the homeless and bathe, clothe, feed and rehabilitate them however, some of them choose to go back out in the streets because it is simple and much easier than dealing with interaction and stress of life.

I only wish there was a permanent solution of getting them back into society.

I won't disagree with Ladydeath however the homeless who get there due to addiction, I don't pity them as they had the choice to make a difference. Yes addiction is hard to kick but I can't honestly feel sorry for people who spend their entire life wasted behind drugs for instance.

The reason for his madness is "obeah"/"black magic" due to burglary. Not he alone, his brother got it too but worse. They did things like messed in plates and put it in the people's refrigerator. My father knew both of them before they were clinically insane and said he does not know what drove them to do that. Fun Fact:The Original Mad Man used to eat a 4 piece of KFC alone.

Yes obeah and drug addiction can also drive people mad as well.

That's why they say it's not good to interfere with people because you don't know in this day and age what they can do to you that you can't see

Back