The format for listing vehicles for sale.

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Please follow the format for listing vehicles for sale in this section. Just copy the information below and replace the information with yours. By posting up your vehicle via this format it will be alot easier to read and understand.

Make: Mitsubishi
Model: Lancer
Year: 2013
Colour: Black
Engine Size: 1600 cc
Mileage: 4,000 km
Transmission: Automatic
Contact Name: John Doe
Contact Phone #'s: 800-1111
Contact Email:
Asking Price: $112,000

I would like to add that pictures should be added to all FS threads. We live in an age where cameras are available everywhere.

Please note that when your vehicle is sold edit the title of the thread to indicate such, or make a post saying that it is sold and a moderator will delete the post as necessary

It would be great if you guys had a guidline for pictures as well (like front shot, back shot, shot from either side, engine shot, dashboard shot, trunk shot, shot of from side with doors open to show interior). I don't know how feasible this would be with regards to server space and such.

It would be great if you guys had a guidline for pictures as well (like front shot, back shot, shot from either side, engine shot, dashboard shot, trunk shot, shot of from side with doors open to show interior). I don't know how feasible this would be with regards to server space and such.

We will give it consideration, thanks for the idea.

when it was done we thought people would do it but I think the exterior pics are and engine are what most ppl look at first as for interior ppl are funny lol I would say at least show the condition of the seats and dash with odo showing

Yeah something like that to keep it consistent. I pass over about half the cars on other sites without giving it a second thought because of inadequate pics or incomplete info. I just dont have the time to call and set up veiwing for 20 different cars.

Yes true, it is not convincing to call when there are not enough pictures. Some ads sometimes elsewhere have no pictures or price even. What's the use then? lol

Back