The Ending Of The World

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Heya.This is a topic that is being debated around the globe. As children growing up we have always wondered about what it will be like on that day..If balls of fire will be raining from the sky etc. I know its a touchy subject for some of us but i think it will be nice to ask...What is your position on the ending of the world? Do you see it happening now? What do you believe?

I think that the world will not end on 2012 despite what anyone says. There is not telling when it will end but there are certain signs that made me believe that its happening slowly eg. earthquakes, famine, drought, climate change, downfall of economies etc. Yes i read the bible and according to it there are seven signs or seals you may call them they are:

Each opening of a seal is followed by some event or series of events.
When each of the first four seals is opened, a horse and its rider appear and are described. These are commonly referred to as the four horsemen / four horses of the Apocalypse.
The opening of the fifth seal is followed by a vision of those that were "slain for the word of God". (Revelation 6:9)
When the sixth seal is opened, there is a "great earthquake," and signs appear in heaven. (Revelation 6:12-6:14) Also, 144,000 servants of God are "sealed ... in their foreheads" in Revelation 7.
When the seventh seal is opened, seven angels with trumpets begin to sound, one by one. The events of the seventh seal are further subdivided by the events following each angel sounding their trumpet. This seal is opened in Revelation 8, and the seventh angel does not sound until Revelation 11.

In summary:
First Seal - Religious Conquest, White horse
Second Seal - Conflict & War, Red Horse
Third Seal - Famine & Drought, Black Horse
Fourth Seal - Death, green or Pale Horse
Fifth Seal - Vision of martyrdom or martyrs
Sixth Seal - Cosmic Disturbances or Heavenly Signs and the marking of the 144,000
Seventh Seal - Prelude To The 7 Trumpets of 7 Angels & The Final Judgement

Wow i didn't know about that. Its good to know these information however in my religion Muslim we believe that there are 10 signs :

1) Imam Mahdi
2) Dajjal (anti-Christ)
3) Return of Prophet Isa (alayhi salaam)
4) Ya'jooj ma'jooj (Gog and Megog)
5) Earth Beast
6) Thick Smoke
7) The Sinking of the houses
8) The rising of the Sun from the West
9) The South wind
10) The chasing of the Fire

These are known as the ten major signs before the day of judgement and well non has happened yet but some minor signs are like the war that is going on in Asia where Muslim people are killing other Muslims and so on.

I don't know what to think on the subject.. the world will end and whether or not there are signs, its gonna end. I don't really think about it.. when it comes, chances are we won't be around to "see" it.. so whatever..

Back