THE BLIMP!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

I know this should be in the Latest Events Or Crime And Outlaws section but the blimp is called the "MACKOMETER" really the question id DO YOU THINK THE BLIMP HAS ANY REASON TO BE HERE?? WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE INSIDE THE BLIMP DOES BE DOING??? HOW IS IT HELPFUL TO THIS COUNTRY??

stuepz....dem is d biggest setta macos ever.......waste of time

The blimp could be useful in crime, ruining people's alibi's, recording crimes in action, trailing cars, spotting weed farms, tracking suspects movement, monitoring gang houses, drug deliveries. stuff like that.
Its just retarded cuz its the police service that needs to learn to investigate crime like they really want results.
The blimp could also be used by the works and transport division for making topographical maps and observing traffic flow and congestion, i'm sure they could use it to make thier construction and planning more efficent. Would they? who knows...
I'm sure it has infrared and ultraviolet cameras so it could see at night too so it could do this around the clock.
Surveillance is key in solving organised crime but i seriously doubt the ability of some people to use any form of technology to do thier jobs. Technology just cant replace laziness, it cant improve peoples interest in thier jobs.
The people in the blimp does be looking down on people. lol.
The blimp could only be useful if those using it had any insight.

Re:

RauCous said:
The blimp could be useful in crime, ruining people's alibi's, recording crimes in action, trailing cars, spotting weed farms, tracking suspects movement, monitoring gang houses, drug deliveries. stuff like that.
Its just retarded cuz its the police service that needs to learn to investigate crime like they really want results.
The blimp could also be used by the works and transport division for making topographical maps and observing traffic flow and congestion, i'm sure they could use it to make thier construction and planning more efficent. Would they? who knows...
I'm sure it has infrared and ultraviolet cameras so it could see at night too so it could do this around the clock.
wtf ....i ididn t kno colm imbert was a member of trinispice....
u never heard the blimp in operation have u ???how the hell can u conduct covert operations with that flying piece o shit? all its good for is to run ads!!!!!!!!!!
u can t even spot weed fields....evey piper weed seller and retard knos teh distinct sound of taht blimp....
its a waste of tax payers money......i will agree to the observation of traffic congestion bit but why spend so much money to put 2 men in taht blimp to look at traffic in trinidad and tobago and all u have to do is take 1/4 of the daily expenditure to run teh blimp and put gas or disel ina van and and send engineers out to the well know traffic spots??ohh and from that 1/4 of teh daily expenditure of the blimp u can pay teh engineers monthly salary too

I agree with mrkinky from first i taught the blimp is a great idea but the government is not using it effectively. Really they waste our money to buy that serious. If it was successful they would have said anytime they have a crime lecture about "oh how the blimp is working at its max or something like that" . Its a good item but nothing else since the government does not know how to use it

Thats EXACTLY the point i never said they were using it. I really hope the blimp doesnt have to be directly on top of something to see it lol and i hope it really does have all the fancy contraptions.
I get your points cuz i think so too there are much cheaper alternatives to it that would be more effective. I was only suggesting at least it could be used for these things. If the blimp cost that much to run and they're not doing anything with it i cant do nothing except wish they did.
And no this is Manning himself. :)

well like dat ehh enuff for 'd boss' he wuh give st vincent is $48 or 78 million dollars for ah airport?

I see it saturday. Like it was lookin for something cuz a helecopter was flying around searching for something and then 15 mins later i see the blimp coming. lol I wonder how far they bring it from. ah wonder wha they was lookin for lol.
I wonder if they does rent advertising space? It could be useful lol :D

Yes like the ones in New York People Does Pay Them To Write "Wud You Marry Me" And Show it to the GF's lol

well the way how T&T getting is like we in a horror and action grue movie and a comedy because the security minister is the star in the comedy movie

So whats the latest on the blimp i hear some people shoot it down thats true?

Back