The Best Snow Removal Tool

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

The most fun and effective way to remove snow from a covered vehicle
[video=youtube;vQSNnFCyqao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQSNnFCyqao[/video]

LMAO that looked like a fun experiment! Always better to sprinkle rock salt before and after the snow fall though. He should do another one filmed from inside :D

Haha totally!

[video=youtube;IdM8bVwTyIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdM8bVwTyIU[/video]

LMAO!!!! I did not know doors could belly dance! I learn something new every day lol

Rooves, doors, windows, practically anything on the car besides the wheels can "belly dance" with enough bass. If you want to see more there are tons of vids around.

Lol nah I'm good. I wonder how the kid's hearing is after sitting inside the car with that kind of bass though!

lmaooo i wish it was snowing here so i could of tried that myself! That looks so kool ! I doubt that little boy could of handle all that bass ..poor thing ..If the car was rocking i could of imagine his body

lmaooo i wish it was snowing here so i could of tried that myself! That looks so kool ! I doubt that little boy could of handle all that bass ..poor thing ..If the car was rocking i could of imagine his body

LOL you worrying about him, he probably enjoying that and want to build a bigger system than that. I imagine he enjoyed the heart thumping more than worrying about his ears.

Oh if it snowed here we wouldn't see the potholes and them :D

LOL you worrying about him, he probably enjoying that and want to build a bigger system than that. I imagine he enjoyed the heart thumping more than worrying about his ears.

Oh if it snowed here we wouldn't see the potholes and them :D

If it snowed here we should have permanent snow days :D Imagine you're walking down the street with someone and then the ground just swallows them up because they stepped in a pothole lol

If it snowed here we should have permanent snow days :D Imagine you're walking down the street with someone and then the ground just swallows them up because they stepped in a pothole lol

Lol, imagine them hooligans going 120 in the ice and skid away and start to play ice hockey with d light poles on the road.

I don't care man I just want snow. You're all invited to my snow fort when snow falls in Trinidad lol

Awesome! There will be food and movie marathons and snow ball fights and food :D

Back