That Skybox Company Strikes Again!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Saxman642

LV

So on the 20th May a friend of mine takes to FB to put on blast our 'favourite' skybox company:

[company name] I am very disappointed in your service. My package has been sitting in your Trinidad warehouse since May 12th and nobody in your office can give me any explanation why it has not been delivered yet. I gave you three chances to deliver this past week and you failed. Furthermore, no communication was made to me apologizing for your inability to deliver, forcing me to drive to Chaguanas this morning only to find out I still cannot receive my package and no Supervisor present in the office for me to voice my complaint with. This is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. Fix this NOW and avoid further embarrassment.

Continue putting Customer Service First

My friend had previously lost a mobile phone via their service without being compensated.

Of course, the replies to his post by other cited other negative experiences. Of course, I had to chime in posting the link to the thread about them.

This morning they just replied to everyone who commented on my friend's post. The reply to my comment was this:

Hi [name] , Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to say that since this was posted back in 2014 , we have made many changes to our service which resulted in improvements in all the points listed in this review
1f642.png
:) Our PBX system was updated and now customers can get on to us with an average waiting time of 40 seconds to one One (1) minute! We have made changes in our warehouses and operational processes to ensure that our system is faster and more efficient. We switched from SMS delivery notices to Emails as there were uncontrollable hiccups with the delivery of these SMS notices via the telecommunication networks and a dedicated team was put in place to respond to our social media family
1f642.png
:) 2014 was indeed one of the most challenging years for us as the company experienced growth beyond our expectations and we were not prepared at that time. We have since learned from our mistakes and we have invested time and resources into ensuring that our customers have only the best service possible. There are times we will fall short but we are determined to try our best to have any issues resolved in the shortest possible time. We depend heavily on our customers feedback and for them to let us know when things are wrong so we can work on fixing it
1f642.png
:) Warmest regards..CSF

Three years later they still making the same basic mistakes. Amused I am.

Back