Ten Best cars to make your ex jealous

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

grimreaper009

LV

So i was on a website and saw some cars that the Americans had and had a great laugh so what do you think it will be the trini version lol........
10)B14 LOL
9)Tiida LOL
8)Toyota Hilux, Prado
7) Jaguar
6) Evolution, STI
5) Audi S7
4)BMW 740li
3)Range Rover Sport
2) gtr, and some sort of supercar lol
1) So the number one answer would be your ex car say you win it in divorce lol that will make any person bitter

hahah this is what i came up with you all can post yall top ten in the comments below :D

10) B122-B14
9)Fielder
8)Tiida
7)Hilux, Navara
6)Sportage, Tucson, Sorento
5)Evos, STis
4)bmw 3 series
3)740i
2)Range Rover
1)R35

For the very least I does see plenty of those cars, more than all the rest except the 740i lol.

10- Tiida
9 - Fielder
8 - Axio
7 - Galant Fortis
6- Sedans - Accord, Optima, Camry , Sonata , Altima
5- Mid Sized Sedans - Elantra, Corolla, Cruze
4 - SUVs - Sportage, Tucson , Quashqai
3 - Vans - Ranger , Navara, Vigo
2- High Class Vehicle - Mercedes, BMW , Audi
1 - Mod Cars - STi , Evo, Lexus, GTR etc.

10. Subaru impreza
9. Subaru legacy
8. Subaru forester
7. Subaru wrx
6. Subaru legacy gt
5. Subaru wrx sti
4. Subaru xv crosstrek
3. Subaru outback
2. Subaru BRZ
1. Subaru Tribeca

at lady death why you didnt just say lancer CY lol and seems like we have a subaru lover inside here lmao

10. Subaru impreza
9. Subaru legacy
8. Subaru forester
7. Subaru wrx
6. Subaru legacy gt
5. Subaru wrx sti
4. Subaru xv crosstrek
3. Subaru outback
2. Subaru BRZ
1. Subaru Tribeca
This is the only correct answer. Any scoobie willake your ex jealous

Lmao @ Grim ... It have to be them Fortis :p

Them Impreza now coming like Me2s thou..

I still maintain the view that it is the sexiest cheapish grocery getter to date.

My car is literally the cheapest and simplest available subaru available. I really bought the car to test the brand. So far I like it a lot and if it hold up well over the next few years then I'll get the subaru I really want (either forester or wrx because I still need it to be an everyday car).

If I don't like it then I'll move on to something more conventional like a hilux assuming I can afford it.

BTW, just for the record, the 1.5L tiida faster than the 1.5L impreza because it's a bit lighter. I hope no one wanted to buy the 1.5 impreza for the performance, lol.

I wont lie eh, the 1.6 Tiida actually not that bad. It does Rev pretty high I find.

I have no idea about the Anesis though, hardly see them around. It is a good car but for a bike man I sure it feels slow.

lol at the subie lovers inside here once it not and sti or 2.5 turbo legacy.........me aint think the would get that jelly especially over a tribeca

Yea but that is a case by itself don't think it referred as the Sti think is cross sport iirc

Let's be honest, your ex will be jelous once you driving a better car than her current bf. Especially if his a/c not running as cold.

I really doh know nah, I lost touch with new cars lol. My heart and soul is always an older car.

A lot of the newer cars a sacrificing "feel" for comfort. It seems as though they don't realise that sometimes we want the noise, vibrations and shift shock. Don't get me wrong, car have come a long way in the last 10 years alone but a lot of them feel like a rolling private room that emphasize that separation of the driver from the road and the world outside. But you can't blame them, nobody want to be connected with the road outside when you rolling through potholes in the middle of town at 2kmph.

Lmao I like how you say that there, rolling through potholes in the middle of town at 2km/h.

I heard the BRZ has a port for sound to enter the cabin even, its that quiet inside.

Tribeca is the best subaru fellas, it probably have only 1 or 2 in the country. It will really make my wife jealous if she happen to run away again. Lmao. The legacy gt make her my wife the first time she run away. Lol. Serious talk

Back