Teen girl shot in arm

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
So sick people getting these days its like a shoot don't care policy they have.

A 16-year-old girl was shot in an apparent botched robbery in Cunupia on Thursday.

Kimberly Cudjoe was still being treated at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, Mt Hope, last night.

She told police that around 8.30 p.m., she was walking along Esmeralda Road, near her home, when a man approached and shot her in the left arm.

He then ran off.

Dry dry so.. If that was me I would think somebody order a hit on me or something. People in this country mad yes. Thats not a robbery.. or it is a robbers does shoot before they rob. what the hell.

I think that it was a warning..maybe..don't know..why would someone walk up to you and shoot you in the arm? if it was a "hit" she would have been dead. He had the opportunity to kill her but instead wounded her. Maybe she saw or someone thinks she saw something and decided to warn her.

maybe he just plain psycho, and she might have been in the wrong place at the wrong time, and she should know how trinidad is now, why she walking outside at 8:30 in the night!! couldn't she called somebody to get her or atleast walk with someone else!

I guess there is more to this story somewhere about...... Maybe he thought the gun was not loaded, maybe he was insane, maybe it was a hit to have her dead and aim instead for her arm, maybe he was an estrange lover, maybe..........so much assumptions.... hope she feels better soon .....

Back