Tax Is Only For Certain People Or What?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
doubles.png

Everything in this country is increasing and i'm still with my stagnant salary. I'm paying huge amounts in tax and NIS and so is everyone else. The Government still wants to increase it's revenues through tax collections.
So i want to know why is it that The Doubles man can't pay taxes?!?! . A blasted doubles is 5 dollars now! They are always raising their prices for every little thing and other food places are not doing that! These people are making over 30,000 a month and are not paying taxes. Some are not even paying rent but on the pavements, road sides etc. When you see them outside their jobs, they are driving big Hiace, Navaras and Vigos. Now when they get old they expect to be getting pension from my hard earn tax paying dollars. Nah! I fed up yes and i give up. The government should find a way to regulate doubles people. Don't talk about coconut vendors too..Smh

Am i wrong to be thinking like this?

Back