Tabaquite Composite Secondary School Morals

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Tabaquite Composite Secondary School is one of the worst schools in Trinidad if not the worst, Their are fights daily in the school very bloody fights and the principal and the staff their does nothing about it.
Their was a fight a week ago that led me up a wall it was shown on a tv program on Wintv hosted by Ian Alleyne, Their was a mother that was taking about how the school principal showed harshness to hey after a fight when a group of older bigger girls started beating on a small Indian girl just because they taught she was looking at them. They showed the video on tv but i can't find the video any where but currently the girl is in a coma after the beating. I will see if i can get the video but this don't care attitude from the principal has been going on since since i was going to the school.

omg...i cannot believe people have the guts to beat up people for nothing..things like this have been going on in all skools but this is the far worst i've heard..the parents of the school need to stand up and take it to the ministry because it seems that nothing will be done

Everybody's school is worse than it was before. Thats just the state of the entire country nobody's recognising that the earlier you fix these things the better environment we have in the future. They wayward children of today are the criminals of tomorow just like all those who choose to slack of all those years ago are criminals now. Not that a lack of academic education makes you evil but that they didn't seek to educate themselves any other way. Now they think gangstarism is the only way to survive.. that sad.

the girl didnt go into a coma.....ADMIN WRONG INFO........she was jus unconscious 4 ah few hrs.....and d fight was ova a boy......dem girls so small minded and is best part bout it is dat i boy is was standing rite there watchin 2 girls fight ova him lol....school children need 2 learn and respect other, say sorry, tank u etc........and d school also has a important role aswel.

well shenil d girl who did fight d fist time she ran away from home last week, lackof supervision, mother have ah new man every month an so on so wat u expect from d child shenil used to b on d phone all nite long and always limein out d road. parents need to pay attention to their kids!!!

Lord teens is stress when they are not looked after. parents take care of your children remember anything you do will affect them so set a good example and a path for they to follow

gd advice given, anyway her mom stop lookin for shenil cuz she called private and said she fine so dey dont know where to lookshe not answerin her ph an to make things worse its a married man wit a kid on d way so dats no way to start her adult life

Well the parent can't say anythin again if she chose to live her life so f*ed up she will pay and realize it sooner THAN later

shenill was held by chag police wen she went to get d b\friend off jail but being ah minor an missing she was held an d mom was called in for her, shenil is fine an still d some person. ah wander if she going bk to school!!!

This child needs some serious counselling as well as the parents and the so called b/f who was in jail... I do hope the students of the school learn from her mistakes. Its a said thing for the girl but GOSH isn't there enough movies with this same problem and see the results, or songs etc.

thursday shenill said she want to talk but ah give her a brush off ah kno she does listen buh ah vex coz she told me she not goin to make her aunt shame (guardian). last nite she gone harry's to lime and up to 2am she was not bk so tell me if anyone could council her!!! girls like them should be placed in camps or like YTC

yeah jed and she is a small CHILD . but you know when something worse happen to her then she will learn her lesson

even d security does get beat up every month by bandits in dat school so u must guess!!!

Shenill gone again yes!!! an d school change d name but same dame ting, last two weeks dey carry ah student drunk in d health center for d nurses to revive him up

last nite bandits break-in d school again, administration block was destroyed and computers stolen

All them tabaquite ppl won't learn, this bush behavior must stop

Not because yuh livin in d bush yuh must get on like ah monkey :haha:

Hmmm...some SERIOUS issues going on in this school...why hasn't this been on the news? What is the Min of Ed doing about this?

well its so funny dat d officers didn't use their walkie talkie to call d company for help!!! dats wat d f...in ting was given to u for, it just to press an say intruder on d compound, or was it someone dey knew limeing in school!!! d vault and other items in d principal office was not public knowledge so u c wat r gettin at!!! we sometimes r to relax on our job an don't c d dangers, ah so f...in mad....

police had to b call in on friday 12th coz ah parent alleged came wit ah pellet gun for some students who apparently fought wit his child!!! why d min of education dont check dat school unexpected or d sch supervisor, have talks wit d guidance councilor....d two safety officers does only sit in dere office an watch through d louvers, r dey afraid or just dere for d money?.....d new principal was so call strick ah wonder if d media can make d difference here

Back