T&T Inspection Stickers 2015

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

So this is what i heard. Vehicles over 10 years of age are required to present a vehicle inspection sticker. If one does not have this, they can be charged approximately $5000 .

Some people are buying these stickers for small money from companies instead of going through the process of getting their cars inspected.

What are you thoughts on this?

Isn't it the inspection papers that matter more than the sticker? So even if they do buy a sticker and still get stopped and asked for the documents and fail to provide them, won't they still get harassed for it?

Taught it was over 6-7 Years of age of manufacture you had to inspect your vehicle, well if its 10 years i'm in the clear.

Nah bro T is every year and its not just to go by a station has to be done by license office directly over a series of tests.

Weyyyy, all that. License your hilux H and done

I think when my dad was buying it back in 08 he had the option to license it as a private vehicle but we would lose the ability to use the tray with that. Its something similar to licensing as H I don't remember lol.

Well inspection is good but what I don't agree with is why must hand brakes lock up the wheels when used alone. The vehicle really wasn't designed for that and it involves adjusting the rear drums beyond the factory recommendation and I hate that and essentially having to spend a whole day just to get it done with the waiting.

welllllllll boiiiiiiiiiiiiii i in some relll trouble

*Admin dow look at this post lmao*

i dont even have an Inspection sticker on my car, and its more than 10 years old! $5000, is quite literally just under half what what i paid for the car, i really cant afford to get charge with that nah!

anyone could recommend a inspection office/garage which doesnt have much waiting?

welllllllll boiiiiiiiiiiiiii i in some relll trouble

*Admin dow look at this post lmao*

i dont even have an Inspection sticker on my car, and its more than 10 years old! $5000, is quite literally just under half what what i paid for the car, i really cant afford to get charge with that nah!

anyone could recommend a inspection office/garage which doesnt have much waiting?

Reckless Mr.B xDD $5k is essentially a budget music system or something similar.

Hahahaha well bro time to give up on my system and go do an inspection then :'(

If they charge him he might have $2 to buy a sub with hahaha.

Should definitely have that inspection in order to avoid hassle.

Back