T&T Election Results 2010

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

So the Word Is In Trinidad & Tobago and The Ruling Party Is UNCOP With 27 Seats And PNM 13. I do not know all the seats info but someone can u post the info here for the members. So now that they have won how do you feel?

In My Opinion as an admin, i wanted change and i am glad to see that Kamla has won and it is about darn good time that a woman run this country or somebody except manning be given a chance to. I am so glad that they won and the baliser perished under the rising sun. Its time to see what good she can bring for us in this country and actually alleviate poverty and crime thats my main concern and also USE OUR TAX MONEY WISELY. THANK YOU

PP 29 seats, PNM 12seats

Congrats to kamla and the rest her slate on a landslide victory.
Will there be Change?

Yes...We have Put our faith in her thats all we can do for now until they get down to business

andre said:
PP 29 seats, PNM 12seats

Congrats to kamla and the rest her slate on a landslide victory.
Will there be Change?

I realy hope so..I am the type that have to be convinced with actions so I will wait and see..

I fanally get my computer back. My family was using it to watch elections lol.

Yaaay. for kamla. i rally hope she dont put anil roberts and volney or makandal? in any office. lol

I trust cop more.. :)
I trusted the old unc more than this one (i mean the coalition) but i think Kamla would be more focused than Panday. Hopefully she'll grow in experience and political maturity soon.

congrats to the new prime minister our country has made history first female prime minister. Hope she do a better job, than the the previous gov. Hope this country accepts it and move on

I am very happy that this day has finally come and now trinidad and tobago its time to test how great they sat they are. i have trust in them

Back