sweet words

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

madsuya

LV

You're My friend,
through good times and bad my friend,
my buddy
through happy and sad.
Beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness,
with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!
You are all good friends to me
and I am grateful to you.

When I say good morning I mean to say:
God
Offers us His
Outstanding
Devotion to
Make us
Obedient &
Ready for a
New day with Him.
Inspire others please, and
Never forget
God loves you!

What if we never Saw another
Flower bloom Because we
Grumbled when God Sent the Rain?

Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith.

If you have money in the bank,
in your wallet, and spare change
in a dish someplace, you are among
the top 8% of the world's wealthy

If you woke up this morning
with more health than illness,
you are more blessed than the
million who won't survive the week

As we grow up we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to let us down probably will... You will have your heart broken, probably more than once, and its HARDER everytime. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when someone broke YOURS. You'll fight with your best friend and even fall in love with them... You'll blame a New Love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast and you'll eventually Lose someone Close to you.. so take too many pictures, laugh too much, sing like no ones listening, dance like no ones watching and love like you've never been hurt because every 60seconds you spend angry..or upset or pissed at someone you care about is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.. Live life to the fullest! Be the best you can ... learn from your mistakes but regret nothing because at a point in time it was exactly everything tht you wanted...cuz Life goes on....

****forget your enemies its your friends you hurt and frustrate that causes the problem****

the ability to stand on our own,for ourselves,is the only way to be free from obstacles that are sure to challenge us in life.

1 CORINTHIANS 13 V 4

Love is patient and is kind; love doesn't envy. Love doesn't brag, is not proud, 5 doesn't behave itself inappropriately, doesn't seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil; 6 doesn't rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

do not be to hasty to argue your cause, otherwise,what will u do in d end when your neighbour puts u to shame

WHAT IS A FRIEND?

Your Heart is your Love,
Your love is your Family ,
Your family is your Future ,
Your future is your Destiny ,
Your destiny is your Amb ition,
Your ambition is your Aspiration ,
Your aspiration is your Motivation ,
Your motivation is your Belief ,
Your belief is your Peace ,
Your peace is your Target ,
Your target is Heaven,
Heaven! is no fun without FRIENDS

some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty, they merely move it from their faces into their hearts

Having the best of everything is nothing but a sure illusion.

if u find luv...no matter who itz wit & ur happy...then ur lucky...

What you see is not always what you get..because sometimes it was never meant to be

every1 hearz wat u say
friendz listen 2 wat u say
best friendz listen 2 wat u dont

Back