For Sale Suzuki grand vitara

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

naffonso

LV

Suzuki grand vitara (black) PCH series (November 2008)
Local used
Automatic
Mileage: 120,000 kms
Power windows, steering
ac, 6 cd player & radio
fog lights
Avital alarm with remote start
fabric interior (black)
16" alloy rims
4 brand new tyres (28.11.14)
Reverse sensors
Serviced every 4 months by precision auto

Price - $120,000 TTD - transfer included

Contact 472-8645

Attachments

• Vitara 1.jpg
    Vitara 1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Vitara 2.jpg
    Vitara 2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Vitara 3.jpg
    Vitara 3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Vitara 4.jpg
    Vitara 4.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Vitara 5.jpg
    Vitara 5.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 47
Thank you for listing your vehicle up. Just few things that should be added to make your listing a lot more appealing , The vehicle series, the year of manufacture and some images will do it.

I am not experienced by this car and not drive it.Can you give me some photos of it to check the condition? I check its pictures on Google and its good in design.

I tried uploading pics but not quite sure what to do. Mad Racer you can send me your email address and i can send you pics in the interim

Hey it is quite easy to list pictures of your vehicle up and there are many ways. One simple way is edit your post, then you will see "go advance " click that , then lower of the page you will see tinypic upload your images their. Copy the entire code from the tinypic feature and paste it to the post.

Nice to know about the picture uploading method.Its quite easy and now i would like to share the pictures of new entries in my garage for sale.

Back