Stolen vehicles in Trinidad and Tobago To look out for!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Since their are hundreds of vehicles Stolen in Trinidad and Tobago every year we must lend a helping hand to fellow car owners in the search for their assets. Its hard already to be paying monthly installments and someone come and takes your vehicle away. You never know one day it could be one of us "God Forbids that ever happens" , hence the reason why i'm creating this thread for those in this predicament can post up some info with images so we can help to search for it.

the stolen car industry is a booming million- dollar enterprise in Trinidad and Tobago....favourite targets today are 4x4...some 81 vehicles were stolen in January, February accounted for 93, March 82 and April 60....Compared with 2013 107, 128, 100 and 84 cars were stolen for January, February, March and April respectively.....Almeras, B13s and B15s are also favoured targets for the car thieves...these vehicles are in high demand...thieves are even targeting car rental agencies in their get rich schemes.....

Great idea to start such a thread admin.

I will include parking areas where there is usually high theft.
Price Plaza, Trincity Mall, UWI, streets of St. Augustine surrounding UWI, Centre Point Mall.

streets of St. Augustine surrounding UWI, Centre Point Mall.

these areas should be patrolled often , the amount of friends i have whose cars have been stolen at these locations, only to hear they have not been found (or they have been scrapped)

Boy it serious out here. If I have to go Price Plaza in Pricemart, I wait until a park is available infront the entrance. I 'fraid to bad. Those car thieves have no remorse.....which is why I feel none when police gun them down.

Boy it serious out here. If I have to go Price Plaza in Pricemart, I wait until a park is available infront the entrance. I 'fraid to bad. Those car thieves have no remorse.....which is why I feel none when police gun them down.

Even though you park in front an entrance its often no better. I've seen the videos where Hiluxs and Fortuners have been stolen in front of busy entrances in other countries and parts of the world. No one did anything to stop them or even seemed to alert the authorities.

An advantage of parking close to an entrance, is that the thief would think twice, if their intention was to hold you up by your vehicle. Another dangerous place to park in Gulf City. leading up to this holiday season, a lot of Nissan vehicles were being stolen.

Back