Star 94.7 Trinidad

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Today i was listening this station on my cousin radio in his car Star 94.7 and its the first time i'm seeing the songs that is being played showing up on the car deck. Its like a playlist for every song that they play you see the name of the song and artiste appearing i would not lie thats really cool. For a new Radio station they are doing really well and keeping up with the new technology!!!

Really love themmmm..they are beating out 93 by farr even Val has moved there ..star 94. 7 is the real flick now lol everyone is listening to them and plus the digital thingy is reallly koooool

Yea i noticed alot of Taxis tuning in to Start 94.7 , From when it first started till now they have grown quite alot.

The only thing wrong with it sometimes is that it sticks and it have some glitches that only lasts for seconds but oh my gosh best ever and it beat back hott 93 to tha maxx i telling you

Hi all,

this station is the bomb....

If only Val could be on all the time...

He is the best'!

good clean entertainment...

Val i love yoy...

STAR 947 is Trinidad and Tobago’s and the Caribbean's first radio station with HD technology..with POP and ALTERNATIVE

Back