Sony Ericsson k530i

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Ok..newbie here, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct forum but here goes. My phones was destroyed recently, so i in de market for sometin new. While googling one day, i came across a Sony Ericsson k530i. Does anyone know if this phone is available locally???? I am a big SE fan. Since TDMA days i rockin Ericsson. i don't need to best of the best..but i really like this phone..follow the link: :icon_cool: http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k530-2004.php

Yes T&T do sell that model phone check cell for less, or any bmobile or digicel retailer, They do have those phones

Thanks a million....was startin to think i might have to impot one...By chance, if you know, what's the price of these phones?

Well Trinidad really has all the latest phones if you really think about it, its about 1000 to 1200 i think i could be wrong but check out phone retailers don't buy your phone form tstt or digicel stores since they network lock their phones

Cool..thanks alot. I know better than to buy from a network. I don't like restrictions on how i use my phone. *reason why i build computers instead of buyin for manufacturers*lol

Does the k530i have bluetooth and infared or bluetooth only i would really like 2 know because i am tinking of buying a new phone

Well ammm..It really outdated..phones don't come with infra red anymore. Low end phones..sure..middle class..yeh, along with Bluetooth..High end..Bluetooth and WIFI..yuh phone trialin fadda..lol..but da's no scene...once it making and receivin calls. yuh safe.

Back