SONY A6000 Photo and video samples

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

syrianboy181

LV

Hi forum I ordered a sony a6000 camera from ebay :) received it today
Thought i might share some photos with you . tell me what you think
[video=youtube;JpHLdaumvSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpHLdaumvSQ[/video]
photo.php

Whats with the shaking are you that anxious in using the new camera ( Just Kidding). For the night time and knowing how youtube will compress the video resulting in a lower video quality its looks awesome. Its hard to find a camera that will record well in low lighting conditions. Will look up this camera for more info on it.

Whats with the shaking are you that anxious in using the new camera ( Just Kidding). For the night time and knowing how youtube will compress the video resulting in a lower video quality its looks awesome. Its hard to find a camera that will record well in low lighting conditions. Will look up this camera for more info on it.

A lot of SLRs record well at night. The A6000 is one of the mirrorless designs which are new and much smaller than the old models.

Any suggestions for a general purpose zoom lens for the Sony A6000?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking for something that is better than the Sony 16-50 but less expensive than the Zeiss 16-70. Thanks!

Back