some heartless ppl here fuh real

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

silver_psycho

LV

d road in front by we neighbor (paul he name is - I DOH BUSINESS) caving in the man have one setta dasheen bush plant up dey, he doh do nothing wit it so, have it blockin up d road ( so no 1 eh seeing d bad road) a b 12 car driving down and a van was coming down d opposite side. d b 12 driver look to pull aside so d van cud pass and well fuss is so much dasheen d man cyar know d road caving and as a result he end up crashin in d drain and crushin some ah he dasheen bush. paul come out and start to cuss d man stink tellin him oh how he cyar drive, oh how he schupid, oh how is pom pom he studying and all kinda shit so. no matter wot we tell he bout d dasheen bush d nan still cussing and getting on like a cunt. well boy dat had me and mih cousin steamed, he really put him in he place. some hrs later a wrecher come and get him paul gone by d man car window and tell he wen he have money to pass by and give him some for he dasheen (wot caused the man to crash and damage he car in d 1st place) well boy my cousin say if he really pay him dat he goin and cut down every last leaf. and trust me i mad enuff to help

Sorry to hear that man you should have taken out a picture so we could see what your talking about, if its close to the road like that the man planing it in the government land, he have no say they.

But yuh know, I would not blame Paul .... He planting dasheen ...Thats food... But if you;ll (villagers) know that there is a caving on the road, Y didn't anyone reported that to the Corporation... Jus to avoid somethings like that to happen.... Of cause the man can't get compensation from Paul... Thats how we road are all over the country...

well admin u know i still have the pictures on my phone all now you know i just dont know how to post it here in a message. reesha yes he have dasheen dey but he eh doing nothing wit it all jus stayin and get dry and hard and u kno dis week a nex man crash again. d 1st one was after he gate d 2nd on before d gate. yesterday i take a piece a wood nail a white cloth to it and stick it in d drain but where d second on crash d road cave in worse i didnt even know until d bush clear away

Back