solitaire

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

availabe on all window computers .

start>games>solitaire

Solitaire is the classic seven-column card game you play by yourself. The object of the game is to collect all the cards in runs of alternating red and black suit colors from ace through king.

Hot-to-play

Click to open Games.

Double-click Solitaire.

If Solitaire is not available, you might need to turn on the Games feature. For more information about turning on the Games feature, see Where are my games?

If you don't have a saved game, Solitaire starts a new game. If you have a saved game, you can continue your previous game.

If any aces are present, double-click them to move them to the free spaces at the upper right of the screen, and then make any other plays available on the board.

The card that is face up on the deck is always available for play.

To move a card or a stack of cards from one row stack to another, click and drag the card or stack.

To move a card from either the deck or a row stack to a suit stack, double-click it.

To move all playable cards to their respective suit stacks at the upper right, right-click the game board or press CTRL+A.

If a stack is open, you can move a king (along with any cards that might be in its stack) to it.

When you have made all available plays on the board, click the deck to turn over more cards.

Tips
Keep runs even. Runs are the stacks of visible cards you create by playing black on red in order. Don't let any one run get too far ahead of the others, if you can control it. Having one particularly long run makes it difficult to make other moves.

Turn cards first. Always turn over cards before playing more from the hand.

Play from stacks that contain more cards. The more face-down cards in a stack, the better off you are turning over cards from that stack first. Deeper stacks give you a greater chance of making more plays—which may give you more chances to turn cards in the shorter stacks.

Omg @ RauCous that was the first game ever i played when i got my first pc 8yrs aback LOL

I taught so too i don't believe you guys shame shame

RauCous said:
Thanks death i never knew how to play this. lol. I kinda do now.

i think it was scarasm ...
:icon_mrgreen:

So some one now to know the game solitaire or any built in computer game well hmmm sadness yes lol just kidding. But it is a easy game

This is the first time im hearing that there are people who accustom wit the computer who don't know how to play the game... its so simple.... well its never too late to learn

can anyone please explain to me how to play minesweeper? i hav a general idea of how it works but any tips on winning? is it a game based on strategy or jus on luck?

Back