social responisbility

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

hear this eh people ... trinis real sick . i walking down by pancho's ( queeen st P.O.S ) today ... ah girl in a black top and pants come out of panchowith a small cokes in she hand ... just pop off the cork an pelt it to the ground , then she take off the wrapper from a straw an pelt it to the ground too ... i was like wtf ?!? seroius ... and the worst is when she crossing the road ; she have a big stupid grin on she face .

come on people .... its uo to us to be socially responsible ... aand thats the same girl who go cuss when town flood ... ( if i had only gotten chance to take a pic of she , she would be plastered all over the net now)

I know of pancho's pretty well its a great place to buy food. The girl who was littering would not feel any shame of littering because of the fact its already a norm in her lifestyle, She grew up this way and lacks good judgment. If i bought something and their is no bin around i will keep the garbage in my pocket or in my hand and wait until i see a bin, it does not look and feel good to trow garbage on the ground. Come on Trinidad and Tobago we are better than this.

Back