So Prestige Holdings increasing prices everywhere!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
So Prestige Holdings deems on increasing prices everywhere! First it was Kfc jacking up their prices up to 2 dollars more
and now its Subway.
A regular 6 inch Subway which use to cost 25 dollars is now 28 dollars.
and
A regular 12 inch subway used to cost around 41-43 dollars now cost 48 dollars.

Among other things were increased and again they did not advertise the price increases.
This company Prestige Holdings is geared towards making profits and not even showing any remorse for their customers complaining about the worst customer service in their facilities.
Its not like their are losing profits as it can be clearly seen from this link dated Wednesday, October 22, 2014 Prestige Holdings profit climbs 49% .

NB. Subway customer service is much better than KFC but they are highly understaffed.

I miss nothing when I don't consume either KFC or Subway. Its very obvious that Prestige Holdings is a profit maximization franchise holder. They have absolutely no consideration for their customers or even their lower level employees.
But to say that we in Trinidad can stand up and say no to the rise in prices, that won't happen so I can't totally blame Prestige Holdings for rising their prices.

What is going on with Prestige Holdings . Since they took over Subway, they cut all the contractors such as signage, suppliers etc. and used their ones. Prices have risen since then and sometimes the place is in a mess just like KFC . What is it again " Customer service last "

Good news, I was in Rio Claro yesterday and Royal Castle and Persad's Express were both full and KFC was empty! Maybe the people are finally coming together to do something? These price increases are ridiculous and I'm pretty sure it's not being reflected in the employees' salaries. Time to walk with my brown bag lunch every where I go.

I always walk with my "brown bag" and on the odd day i dont kfc doesnt call my name.

Im happy to hear that but maybe its temporary and people may return to their beloved kfc?

Very true about subway, the branch off the highway across the road from kfc in valsyn area there has a terrible scent just before opening the door. Smells like a drain

Back