Slow wap.

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

Hey anybody favorite mobile browser giving trouble.. You dont have to call names. Just say yes or no lol. I getting some serious lag. Staying connected overnight without doing anything isn't suggested. Always remember to disconnect.

Who does stay connected using WAP all night. Them probably rich as hell. WAP service is expensive at 0.03c per KB. None of the local providers offers an unlimited WAP service to customers. Which is really lame if yuh ask me.

Hmmm...yuh know how long i aint use wap. ever since I lost my digi sim. Bmobile WAP is the most STUPID thing i've ever come across. You retricted to the lame-a$$ BUZZ homepage. you can't go to other wapsites. how lame is that?

Why do you think I now use digicel. The one service i would've used from bmobile would be gprs. They literally drove me away with this buzz fuzz.. It is honestly in my opinion an insult for people who want a full mobile service. Sure it's still their people who dont know better use it but i hope and pray that they will see how uncool and potentially unprofitable it is. I would pay for resonably priced gprs PREPAID service unfortunately bmobile is not interested in my money.. or money from a considerable amount of the population. They already milk their fill i guess. The only reason i top up anymore is because i have too.. lol. Bmobile could've gotten alot more from my pocket if they offered prepaid gprs. Seriously what are they afraid of? Postpaid gprs scares me. lol.

Back