Skybox company Csf Courier, I give Up.

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
logo.png

Its been four plus years i'm using this Trinidad SkyBox company CSF COURIERS and i'm totally fedup.
The first two years was excellent, the best rates and customer support when compared to the other skybox companies in Trinidad and Tobago. That's then but now its totally horrible,

1. Longer shipping and clearing times before you receive your package.

2. Rates increased tremendously. Its now over 28 dollars a pound just for freight.

3. Compulsory insurance on every package. Even if you item cost 1us they still charging you 6.67 cents for every package.

4. You can't pay with cash now, only paypal and links.

5. No Consolidations again, so you pay alot more and get alot more boxes.

6. Charging you in US now because they will make more when the rates change.

Plus alot more.

The staff are fedup i hear it every time and can see how exhausted they are from working in CSF COURIER.

Seriously the only reason why i stayed with CSF COURIER is because of MR MOHINDRA the general manager for csf, any problem i have he will address it quickly.

The company is doing alot of budget cuts. So don't say i did not warn you. I will moving to WEBSOURCE from now on.

Back