Should Dey Implement the 3 Strike Rule in T&T for Criminals

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
To often we hear about criminals out on bail with so much and so much of matters pending before the Courts, y can't these criminals be given the 3 strike rule, if you come before the court 3 times no bail? whats so hard about dat? and can somebody please please tell me why we have Mr. Joseph always telling de criminals what they planning on doing? he don't think criminals listen to news or read papers! i am baffle by these so call ministers!

you know..i doh understand they are criminals why are you giving them bail for??? they should not even be getting like 5years in prison i think a little more wud make it do

Personally i think that those ministers only care about the dollar bills rather than a innocent human life!!!

Bring back the hanging to fuck with every body and their how its wrong to hang and so on wtf they killing people and raping people and people only want to protect them

of course they should.in times like this i think they should really do that.

Yes especially at this lifetime now where people feel they they can commit crime bcuz they get ketch they will be granted bail

I think the three strike thing not really a good idea because the criminals will always think "ah I have two more strikes to go"

Well its better than an infinite about of time they do the crime and they post bail and come out or do their crime and the jail time and again go back and do the say thing that put them in jail. These people are getting more that 3 chances their is not stop point of them

I guess it all depends on the nature of the crime.....

i kno, dats wat i dont understand 2 its lik tryin 2 catch a serial killer but postin stories about how he kills ppl obviously he would change his tactics if he read it!!!

Back