Shop Thieves

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

People look out in the Chaguanas Area especially Cunupia where they are Car Thieves. Thieves are waiting when a person walk the in shops and left their vehicles idling to jump in the car and speed off or shoot the driver and then get away. Two incidents happened within a 7 day period where victims cars where snatched as they went to buy goods. Please don't be so careless and leave your vehicles idling or children inside of the car. be more careful please

You better watch this 30 seconds clip and see how normal everything appears to be

[youtube]8uiv3OoKeR0[/youtube]

people have to be more aware me what they are doing these days.

The man is dead. A Father of a five month old baby and was married for a year and 5mnths . He went by the shop to get a bread for his family to eat and thats what happened. Sometimes i feel so sick and ashamed of my country . Today on crime watch they showed you everything from the shop's camera's even when he died. One boy is held as a suspect and ian alleyne will catch them because he got all the information he needs. The boys were identified as under 20yrs of age and of Indian descent also one if the grandson of a wholesaler place in central who appears to live in a very wealthy house.

its good arrest them the youths in this country gone true. The parents and schools are the ones to be blamed. Parents should play a more active part in their children's life

Is little indian boys did the task and as some one said on wintv their mentality is that indian ruling now..what kinda statement is that?? But anywats Ian Alleyne got one of them and are staking out the other two

talking bout shop thieves.....today ah bought 2 cut up chicken in ah Williamsville meat shop on d junction an wen ah cleanin it ah found out dat it doh hav no liver...one foot....one side ah breast arn't dis ah shop thief too!!!

oh my gosh now thats thief .. lol but its kinda funny though

another shop thief is dem proprietors who does take off all d banded products an sell it separately...wen dey mark up d items an den put ah 10% off sign...dem is thieves!!!

Then thats nearly all stores because wen i ina d westport and shoe locker beach pants does be 150 or 250 and when it have sale dem puttin higher prices than that and dropping it ...sadness yes we

Back