Sherron Auto Commiting Illegal Acts?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

sita

LV

Since crime watch started long ago and reading the papers the past few years there's this used cars for sale place called Sherron's Auto In the central area that only comes up for conversation. Now you can find just About any cars there. They beat people down on their cars, buy it and then sell it back for big money. I have seen this myself as my brother in law needed fast cash so he went by them to sell his car. They beat him down so bad that he sold it dog cheap and made a loss. One of his friend heard his car was sold and wanted to buy it so he went by sherron's auto to inquire about the car and the car was about 10-15k more than it was sold for. No work was done on it ! On the news there are stolen cars recovered as well and when you ask for certified copy they saying that when you buy the car then it will be presented. Another relative of mines close friend's car was stolen so he went to buy a car from sherron's auto and found his car with a different number plate. When asking the how they came upon the car and wanted to see the certified copy the man said they have it and would be presented upon buying ! What madness is this! I NOT SAYING THEIR BUSINESS IS ALL BAD. BUT THEY NEED TO BUCK UP AND BE MORE PROFESSIONAL IN THEIR DEALINGS...Do you think they are committing illegal acts ?

Sherron's Auto and His closely related relatives are all over the news in the past.. Police officers do routine checks on their cars for sale to see if they are committing illegal acts. My friend's subaru worth approx 160k was offered 100k by Sherron's Auto lol... luckily he told them off! But in truth, they do need to buck up for a big company like that

i've heard many allegations of Sherron's selling stolen vehicles and i have also seen police at their business place inspecting their vehicles. To save yourself from emotional pain and financial loss it is advisable to have a search done on a vehicle before purchasing it...especially these second hand vehicles!!!

i honestly think that people should start investing GPS in their vehicles because of this same thing especially Nissan vehicles e.g almeras , B Series & Wingroad because these are the most popular stolen vehicles.

I am wondering why is it, he is no longer advertising on Ian Alleyne's show. Food for thought!

I guess its because he know what kinda business they are running. I am not speculating anything but just saying it is fishy! I hate how they have the cars all jam packed there and poor people who are forced to sell their vehicles because of financial constraints are getting little money for their vehicle. I mean yes they can go anywhere else but some people just have no choice sometimes

Back