Sheron's Auto Abuses His Wife For 12 Years

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

unknown

LV

This has been brought to my attention today that the owner of Sheron's Auto has been abusing his wife for the past 12 years to present. Some people who experience abuse always stick with their partners because of fear, children or they hope that they will eventually change. This was posted on Sheron's Auto & Real Estate Facebook page. Please take a look.

Please Note i do not own these images. I took them of posts that are circulating on facebook on several groups.

314tuuh.png

19xxza.png

4rrrwz.png

198twl.png

t0svvp.png

215rhe.png

1z35sw0.png

All i have to say wow did not see that coming at all, i wonder what Ian alleyne has to say about this?

im like you bai gone on fb and like wdf going on.........wonder where this will lead

well mr Sheron Sukhdeo..alleged wife beater will be looking for somewhere to stay coz a protection order was taken out against him by his wife...i am wondering if d
the manson is more important dan her life...i can see a sudden death of
Rachael Sukhdeo...is lifesytle more important dan life...

I see Johnny Abraham saying she never make any previous reports to the Chaguanas station, lol

i seeing something on fb where some officers go transferred because he getting special treatment.......

Back