Sex with a Good Friend?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Hey ppl..hear dis. Have you ever fantasized about having sex with a good friend? I kno i have. There was this friend of mine..we went to school together..and she was RIPPIN!!! man a body to die for. De kinda body that make you wanna go down on ur knees and thank de lord yuh born a man! Well we used to talk real good and ting eh. She used to tell mih all she business and stuff.. Man and i used to be fantasizin rite tru bout puttin she to bed..lol.. I neva made a move though. In a way i was afraid of losing a good fren if things didn't work out. She used to give meh lil current too eh. but in the end i couldn't pull de trigger! I had my girl at the time..she had her man..but the attraction was definitely there! So ppl..confession time..Have you eva fantasized about sexing a fren? :icon_twisted:

hahaha. ya boy that happen to me. but wat happen she was goin out wit my best and i made her break up wit him. lol. yaa we were together for 6mths and i duck her on grad nite. soo we no talk to more. lol.

....for the past 5 years of my life...jk

yeah.....got close to it already...probably will sumtime soon but i keepin my hopes low so i wont get disappointed

I would say no to that question... Never think about them that way ...meaning sex...may be to kiss him but not sex....

i had a good friend whom i told all my bussiness to and we got close and became boyfriend and girlfriend and then it did not work out and i miss my friend so before you go into a relationship with your friend think about how you would feel if you lost that friend.

Topcat said:
i had a good friend whom i told all my bussiness to and we got close and became boyfriend and girlfriend and then it did not work out and i miss my friend so before you go into a relationship with your friend think about how you would feel if you lost that friend.

you upset me :icon_neutral: :icon_sad:

Isn't sex... no. er isn't friendship the basis of any good relationship- even those that include sex? Of course if sex is just cheap entertainment it will kinda make the relationship suck, especially if you rely on it to fill in for all the other parts of the relationship.

I think Topcat is confused and she can't let go of that so call friend :icon_neutral:

If you are friends with an individual that you got involve with then break up, how can you still want to be friends with that person still......!!!!!!!!!

True...even after all your friendship turned into a relationship so when the relationship has ended theres nothing called friendship again

Maybe you can introduce me to top cat and i can get to know what she is taking about lol what you think lol

Anybody having sex with there friend is not a friend..... If it does happen and something bad happens to the relationship then split ways....No contact.... nothing...

Re: Sex with a Good Friend?

^ Yes true. Dont fall for it, you just cant have the best of both worlds and not lose something. Relationships like that are parasitic, and someone always gets screwed- as in always gets something they didnt bargain for. Pretty soon they're gonna want to move on, it'll suck if they have that kinda people baggage in your life it'll be hard to have a real more fullfilling relationship with anyone else. It'll be hard to have to see that person all the time when the relationship fails and it will because there'd be no true commitment between the two, and good friends are known to have good commitment. You cant have sex for free in a relationship that you wont allow to progress to something more and not get burned.

I could not say it better than that Rau Cous....I hope that Topcat can see what freinds are for....

I guess yuh have to be careful when choosing a friend and a boyfriend

Re: s-e_x with a Good Friend?

Yep i agree with Rau..When you do that with a good friend they don't be your friend anymore because there are 2 options. You become more than friends or you both split up because it becomes awkward between you both. Sometimes one partner maybe have more feelings for the other and the other maybe just thinking about the sex so really and truly its not a good idea

If the two friends have a mutual understanding beforehand then I don't see why it can't work. Not all friendships are equal and sometimes people overuse the word "friend". Idk, it could work, but for the most part, it doesn't.

You kno how long I aint see this post. Who ressurect this one boi? lol.. But I agree with TFM. Strange, I find myself doing that alot these days...

you never know..you can have a good friend who may just be the man/woman that should be your husband/wife. However you may have a good friend who should just remain your good friend and nothing more, so dont risk it with a relationship. It really depends on who is in the situation.

Wyspa said:
You kno how long I aint see this post. Who ressurect this one boi? lol.. But I agree with TFM. Strange, I find myself doing that alot these days...

Haha Me because it was unanswered..it looks like the old ones more interesting than the new

Back