SEEM Discovery for Video Camera

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Video Camera

[Original posting date: Apr.28.05]

The SEEMs for Video Recording has been discovered. Today was my day off, so I was finally able to get some rest, clear my head, and now I'm confident to put my name, MotoX on these Video Recording SEEMs.
What does this mean? Now you can flash with the latest 9AR Monster Pack, and flex on top of 9AR with i.e. Cingular flex that I created. You can have the best of both world--Video Recording capability & AMR feature. Let's get to it!

1. SEEM 0032_0001 > offset 70 > bit 6 [Check]
2. SEEM 004a_0001 > offset 1D3 [01] - no bit manipulation with this SEEM. Just change the offset value to 01.

Extra SEEM: This one controls ONLY default option, NOT the function itself. If you want High Resolution to be default, SEEM 004a_0001 > offset 1D0 [01]. Even without this SEEM activated, you can still change the default opotion on your phone. Go to Videos Menu > Videos setup > Resolution: Low (128 x 96) or High (176 x 144)

3. You have to edit mma menu file. You can use program like P2KMenuEditor to activate Video Camera menu under Multimedia.

One more thing that I have to tell you is, so far, based on my experment, Video Recording function is also firmware specific--no guarantee you will have the function with older versions of firmware. But since I found the SEEMs for Vdeo Camera and we have the latest firmware 9AR, why even bother to go back to older versions. You can us many different flexes on top of 9AR firmware. Now, I've done the hard work, and you guys can enjoy the best combination that your RAZR can ever have, up to date.

Additional SEEMS found [Update: Apr.29.05]

I have found more SEEMs that cotrols Video menu options. Unfortunately, after going thru so many SEEM testing, Insufficient Space Error bug has not been found. However, I found the most important SEEM that controls Video length option. Here they are:

1. Video length: Maximum/MMS SEEM 0032_0001 > offset 6E > bit 3 [Check] Now with this option available on your phone, work around solution is to go to Message Setup > MMS Message Setup > Size Limit: NONE This way, you can take video longer than 10 secs.

2. Resolution: High (176 x 144)/Low (128 x 96) SEEM 0032_0001 > offset 7D > bit 7 [Check]
3. Recording sound: On/Off SEEM 0032_0001 > offset 6E > bit 2 [Check]

Happy Modding!

Back