Security Officer Behaviour

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

V2nr 3.0

LV

Anyone saw the video today involving the security guard and his behavior towards another person after they were involved in a vehicular accident ? The security officer pulled his fire arm saying "somebody go make news here today" while another officer snatched away a cell phone from a person that was recording the entire incident.

This is shameful and those officers should be terminated immediately.

Yup that was disgusting, not even policemen would behave in such a manner. I dont know what power these guns for hire feel they have.

Amalgamated officers again!, they should be fired i'm fed up these blasted security officers playing police.

They didn't even have authority over the person's cell phone to take it. I hate Amalgamated security on the whole because of the treatment of their dogs. Their security dogs always looking malnourished and sicky. Anyhow, i wish this video get aired on the news or Ian Alleyne because they seriously need their firearm license taken away and fired.

The video was forwarded to Ian A and a bunch of other media houses. It's actually a hot discussion on the radio now. I hope to God I'm never in that position yes. Imagine having your phone confiscated without the authority to do so.

Back