sea results 2015

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
It came out today. Hope everyone passed.

yea not everyone ,some for their choice of school,others other school and those who will resit

new uniform for september 2015

the fright feeling for when they calling the sea results that yr in my school,i felt like i lost my bladder control and thing and...

Anusha Saha, a pupil of Grant Memorial Presbyterian School, claimed the top position in the Secondary Entrance Assessment (SEA) examinations. She's going to the Naparima Girls High School.

Second place was taken by San Fernando TMP primary school pupil Riyad Rajan.

Aaliyah Webb, a pupil of the San Fernando Government Girls Primary at Rushworth Street, scored the third highest.

The 11-year-old girl thanked her principal, teachers and parents for their guidance during her time at Grand Memorial.
Gopeesingh said 15 pupils from Grant Memorial were listed in the top 100 pupils.

congrats to all those children who wrote and passed for their school of choices....their journey has just begun and good luck to all of them

I work in a "white people" primary school.

At their award function last night, 57 of 65 get their first choice. Basically Fatima, QRC, St Joseph, Holy Name

half of that 57 get in the top 1% in the country.

Set for life, I say.

Waw! Those private schools always gets first choices.

Congrats to all those children who wrote and passed for their choice of schools.

Back