School Shooting

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

madsuya

LV

Adam Lanza 20 yrs was armed with 4 weapons ( a Glock semi automatic handgun and a Sig Sauer semi automatic handgun ) and wearing a bullet-proof vest when he opened fire in the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown about 12 miles east of Danbury. USA.....20 children died today when a heavily armed man invaded and sprayed staff and students with bullets....18 children died and two more died later in a hospital...6 adults were also slain...bringing the total to 26....Lanza shot his mother in the face then left his house...The gunman Adam Lanza was found dead in the school.....

It is the second worst mass shooting in U.S. history, exceeded only by the Virginia Tech shooting in 2007 when 32 were killed before the shooter turned the gun on himself. Today's carnage exceeds the 1999 Columbine High School shooting in which 13 died and 24 were injured.

this is still the most shocking tragedy since the cinema shooting ..r.i.p to the lives out there of innocent children that was lost ..and to the brave hero that saved her students lives after hiding them in the class closet

This was a very disturbing incident; I do not know what the shooter was thinking. Attacking little kids is an act of cowardice. R.I.P. Sandy Hook Elementary School victims.

I do not know what was wrong with Adam Lanza, what he did was simply mind boggling. I sincerely hope those poor souls who died in the act, are resting in peace now.

Back