School Riot

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candy8998

LV

As we all know, the Haiti earthquake is a big tragedy that has left them, and the world devastated. That global devastation has took on the form of a riot at my school which was terrible. My school is densely populated with people from many different Caribbean countries, mainly Haitians.The riot started off with what speculators claim to be a taunt, from an American toward a Haitian, saying, "you better shut up before you get a call from Haiti saying that your family's dead" Which obviously isn't nice at all. This then sent both sides into a frenzy, throwing food and fighting all over the cafeteria, there were at least 5 different fights going on at the same time. At this point the school had been put on lock down. No one was allowed to leave the classrooms or anything. Things continued to elevate, there were people fighting on almost every floor, the concern however, was mainly trying to avoid these people becoming so aggravated to a point in which dangerous weapons were drawn. All in all, before coming to an end, at least 30 kids were arrested, and a few administrators were battered. How is arresting so much people possible? you may ask, well not only were there regular police officers from our county, and state troopers, the S.W.A.T team was assisting also. It was like a total lunatic asylum. The scaring silence in the classrooms made the school seem like an isolated Siberia of our town. Most importantly no one was severely hurt!

btw im baq =]

What the hell the 30 students who were arrested that includes the other students as well as the Haiti students or more haiti students. To make such a statement is totally heartless but that does not mean that violence should be formed

That was a very disgusting statement for the american school boy to make.. though i don't condone the fights, i can see how it could've lead to it. It's insensitive and distasteful what was said... by the way, where do you go to school candy?

in new jersey, an yea 30 students arrested, both races, but only a few were expelled, i saw them the other day, they came to review the tapes 2 prove that they werent fighting but it didn't work, sad retarded kids! not only dat, the supervisor of d english department compared d haitians 2 d language arts book room, which was rude bcuz its dilapidated, dirty, an foul smellin in deer, so my teacher didnt like dat statement an took it 2 d union, da sad part is dat dey didnt even make her apologise!

wtf! Imagine kids can be so nah and here in our schools with uniform we don't even have fights as big as you all...Candy be careful chick your school is wacko lol

yesterday was Mourga secondary school wit ah bunch ah girls fighting!!!!

Back